Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Small Answer to Prayer


As I was preparing to go to the Viking Chili Bowl rugby game over Thanksgiving, I discovered that my relatively new cleats were gone. I had saved up plasma money to buy these puppies - kangaroo leather, wide fit, classic look - and they were gone! I was so disappointed. I have been praying that they would show up. However, the more I thought about it, the more I was convinced that I had left them in an unlocked vehicle and had them stolen.

Well, lo and behold, I was getting ready to go on a camping trip and I was looking through my closet for warm clothes when I discovered the missing backpack containing my missing cleats! I was so excited! Praise the Lord! What a wonderful heavenly Father we have who would take delight in engaging in the small things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment