Monday, December 10, 2007

Phoebe's Cuteness



I can’t believe Phoebe is almost 6 months old! She seems to be hungry all the time. We have been eating lunch together everyday – she eats her rice cereal and I eat something along the lines of a turkey sandwich. She watches me intently whenever I eat anything and is always especially enthralled when I drink from my blue water bottle for some reason. I think this next week we are going to introduce some peas into her diet! We’ll see how that goes. I have heard you’re supposed to start babies off with something nasty like peas then gradually move up the totem poll to yummy foods like bananas and pears.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I can hardly believe how much she's changed. He little look is different with each passing week. She turning into a little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete