Tuesday, August 05, 2008

St. Louis, MO

So some cool news about this trip is that my brother Amos was able to meet me in St. Louis to join me the rest of the way. I've enjoyed spending today talking to him and look forward to the next few days we will be able to spend time together. Anyway, his flight to St. Louis was delayed, therefore I had some time to kill, and I killed it by visiting the St. Louis Arch. What a magnificent structure! The sheer size of the arch is incredible! It was my first time to see it in person and I was blown away. Too bad it's in such a crummy location. The weather was miserable. It was 100 degrees with 100% humidity. To top it off, my AC stopped working for about 20 minutes because of how humid it was. Let's just say that I almost wished I had skipped the arch just to stay cool.





No comments:

Post a Comment