Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What I've been doing while Sarah has been gone...

So what have I, Levi, been doing the entire week Sarah has been gone in Oklahoma City? Have I been staying out late? Yes. Have I been drinking? Yes. Making the bed? HECK, NO!! Washing the dishes? wait...what dishes? Oh, that's right...because I haven't been eating much except cereal and canned beans. Yes, all of the above is true. I have been stayin out late....AT MARTINS studying my butt of for the PSYCH GRE that I have coming up on November 3rd!! Have I been drinking? YES! But mostly, coffee. Yes, this is what I have been doing while Sarah has been gone. When I have not been at work, I have been at Martin's studying for this test. It actually isn't that bad. I am what you call a "psychology nerd." Do I find reading an Intro to Psych book interesting? Absolutely! I just finished a chapter on the brain and nervous system, and even that was fascinating. Perhaps I am easily entertained since Sarah and Phoebe have been gone. I didn't think I would miss them this much. I miss them like crazy. They come home Saturday!!! BOOYAH!

2 comments:

  1. Levi, you make me laugh. I miss you, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi, I laughed out loud when I read your blog! Yay for PSYCH DORKS... me too! me too! Brian and I were just talking about how much we miss you two! I told Sarah that we'd be in Fredericksburg or DC for Thanksgiving so depending on if yall see Sarah's family, we'd love to plan to see you in transit! Godspeed in the Psych GRE. Redeem all of us Psych undergrads in random jobs!

    ReplyDelete