Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rowboats


My mom just sent me this picture, which she scanned from a slide, from when I was about 5 or 6 years old. I think the picture was taken either in the beautiful town of Karuizawa, or in the town of Suzaka, the adjacent town to Nakano, where I grew up. I distinctly recall being frustrated by row boats when I was young, and they continue to drive me crazy today. Those darn things are SO STINKIN' HARD to row simultaneously and make them go where you want to go!! Anyway, I probably had not learned to be frustrated with row boats then, because I look happy. I'm sure my mom made sure that it was going where we needed to go. :)

2 comments:

  1. Coles~
    It warms my heart to see you guys blogging again... thanks! :) Love you and love seeing photos of your precious family!

    ReplyDelete