Friday, August 14, 2009

It's been a while...

It's been a while since we've posted here. I wish there were a simpler way to post pictures to blogger from iPhoto, but sadly there isn't. Anyway, we are alive and doing well. Sarah and I are both feeling the summer drawing to a close and anticipating school starting in about two weeks. We will actually have two people starting school this fall. I, Levi, will continue at Rosemead; and Phoebe will be doing preschool once a week! Max is getting bigger and bigger, as you can see. I would say that he is probably a month and a half to two months away from crawling. He is a very active kid. Anyway, we will try to keep you posted more frequently.



4 comments:

  1. WOW! So exciting for Phoebes to start school! Where will she go? And Sarah, super cute wrap/sling! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear coles,
    I am not sure if you knew that I followed your blog.. but I just wanted to let you know three things.. #1 that I really enjoy your family. :) hehehe. 2. I love the thing that Max is wearing/you have him in- in the above photos- VEry cool! 3. and that I enjoy your blog. :) Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! Thank you for posting pictures to keep us updated. We hope all is well with the transition from summer vacation to school. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Jenny, so glad you follow our blog! Glad you enjoy it.:) And to answer the questions, Phoebe's starting school next friday through our church (6 kids in her class) once a week for a few hours. And the sling i got off Etsy and got to pick out my own fabric! Super cool. I love it and use it a lot.

    ReplyDelete