Monday, October 20, 2008

Recently...

Everyday I marvel at how preciously unique Phoebe is. It's fascinating to see what excites Phoebe, what scares her, what calms her, what causes her anxiety, what she likes and dislikes, and so forth. She is at such a point in her development that I can actually have conversations with her, in a way. She knows what I am saying, so as long as I pose simple questions to her, she can give me yes or no answers by shaking her head yes or no. She can point at things she wants. Just this morning I walked into Phoebe's room to get her and I asked her where her sippy cup was, and she pointed across the room to where it was sitting on top of a night stand. Yesterday she pointed at her diaper to tell Sarah that she had a poopy diaper. I enjoy hearing all the new words she is learning to say. I am Dada. Sarah is Baba, except when Phoebe is sad or when she REALLY wants something, in which case she will say Mama. She can sort of say her own name - Beebe. She learned to say "bible" the other day. She also signs on a regular basis, saying "please" and "more" whenever she would like something or would like more of something. Ahh, I could go on and on about my sweet daughter. :)




2 comments:

  1. Oh Levi, your girls are so beautiful! Thank you also for the video people need to hear that as that's only a part of who he is...God help us! Give your girls my love!

    ReplyDelete