Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Happiest Moments

For some reason I was thinking today about my life and what my happiest moments have been. My happiest moments came to me instantly. The following photos explain it all. :)

The day I married Sarah is and will always be the greatest and happiest moment of my life. Words cannot express how blessed I am to have Sarah as my wife. She is my joy and crown and love her with my whole heart.

After marrying Sarah, the day Phoebe was born comes in as the very strong runner-up. Phoebe has been such a joy, and I enjoy loving her and getting to know her more and more each day.

I am so blessed with the two most precious girls in the world. :)

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Brother! It's not often I comment on blogs but your thoughts are touching and I'm glad you shared them. (I am teary-eyed) You are indeed blessed with a beautiful and wonderful wife and a precious daughter I might add. I'm sure Sarah feels equally blessed to have you as her hub. I'm sorry I missed you on your trip to the 'noke. We love you guys!
    Krish

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME to CALIFORNIA COLE Family!!! we couldn't be more excited that you all making your way to the west coast, we're oply 3 hours in the direction of no where! you'll find us...can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete