Monday, February 12, 2007

A day in the city

(for whatever reason, the computer insists on making every picture horizontel, so bear with us on the two pictures that are meant to be vertical)

This morning we enjoyed a cup of coffee and doughnuts at Mister Donuts.


Afterwards, we went into Kichijoji and shopped around. We ate lunch at Matsuya - the best place to eat lunch in the world. What did I order? The same thing that I have ordered since high school - a large bowl of Gyudon (beef over rice). It doesn't get any better than Matsuya.


Japanese advertisements never cease to amuse me.


While walking around in Kichijoji, someone decided to film us and broadcast us on a large screen for the world to see - probably because of my rugged good looks...or was it because my zipper was down...craaap.


Enjoying an evening snooze.

3 comments:

  1. Guys, I am enjoyimg your photos so much!! making me so jealous, but so happy for you. please eat lots for me too! miss you and lov you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. levi, i was looking at the wrong blog. ignore my e-mail suggesting you post pictures... i love them.
    we miss all 3 of you!! have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like ya'll are having so much fun! Love the updates, and hope to see ya'll sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete